FMP Production Diary


PROGRESS UPDATE
PLAN FOR NEXT MONTH / WEEK (Including Possible Contingency Plans If Problems Anticipated) 
Mon W/B 18/01/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Set up blog posts, and started on creating the schedule of which I’d follow to help me along whilst creating the Final Major Project. I must remember to follow along my own plan lest I fall behind or fail completely.
-          Begin Pre-Production work.
Mon W/B 25/01/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Completed the schedule that I began to create last week. Replicated the schedule to suit the changes of this week- of which there currently aren’t. Created a mood board to show what I was inspired by for the FMP. I had issues with the creation of the schedules, and am still having issues with keeping them to the correct timeframe of once per week.  No other issues.

-          For the next week I will start my first task, and hopefully the first and second tasks will be finished within the week. If not, then schedule will have to be re-arranged once more.
Mon W/B 1/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Started, and have almost finished, my work pertaining to the first research pre-production target, which was to research Fantasy-style weaponry and armours. I have also finished most of the research, and all that is left is to begin lore and advanced sketches.

-          Next week I will start writing the lore, and if possible start upon creating the advanced sketches.
Mon W/B 8/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I have begun my lore, which has been split up into three different categories, and is being worked on individually so I can set the time allowed in-between each one for a more important role to fill- such as finishing my basic sketches.

-          Will continue working on lore. It needs fleshing out more than it already is and if continued the way it is, will be left vague and uninteresting.
Mon W/B 15/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Nothing of note since Last week, though issues have arisen:
-          Lore has become increasingly useless and tasteless; may need to be rewritten.
-          Need to fuse each lore category together.
-          Sketches need to be re-drawn- lost most of my sketches to my dog being curious as to their taste; such an original excuse.
-          Need to continue with researching into races.
-          Wil continue working as I have.
Mon W/B 22/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Began redrawing sketches; I might have to set back my schedule by two weeks to catch up.
Lore has been re-written, and is near completion.
Have finished researching into fantasy races and sci-fi characters.
By next week I should have:
-          Finished, completely, my basic sketches
-          Updated schedule
-          Completed lore
Mon W/B 29/02/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I haven’t completed the lore, but am nearing completion of it soon.
Redrawing sketches; might not have to extend schedule after all. If I do it will be extended by at least one week, maybe two.

N/A
Mon W/B 7/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Extended the schedule by one week instead of the predicted two, as I had already neared completion of the sketches.
Lore is finished, but needs fleshing out and explaining.
Need to begin character backstories and align them to fit lore and current sketches.
-          Need to redraw sketches
-          Armour, weapons, characters need finalising

Mon W/B 14/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Lore has been changed slightly, but has remained the same overall and the dates and times of the in game universe for the project have been fleshed out. Races and characters have also been fleshed out, but need improving upon further.
-          Armour, weapons, characters need redrawing
-          Improve research upon races and different weapons and armours
Mon W/B 21/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Races and characters have been ignored as I’ve spent the week completing the beginning sketches for armour and weapons.
-          Complete research for races
-          Begin finalisation of character drawings- move on from sketches
-          Advance onto advanced weapons sketches
Mon W/B 28/03/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)
Mon W/B 4/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

N/A
N/A
Mon W/B 11/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

N/A
N/A
Mon W/B 18/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

After two weeks of no work, I’ve cracked down and began to effectively use my time as to complete as much as possible in the littlest amount of time. Races and characters have been fleshed out and completed, the sketches for the weaponry has moved on past advanced stages, and the armours have just begun.
-          Finish armour
-          Complete characterisation stages- hairstyles, tattoos, etcetera
Mon W/B 25/04/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Have begun to clean up my blog, ignoring the artwork for the more substantial, written work. Evidence is important as well, and it seems I’ve forgotten that.
-          Continue completing blog
-          Start finalising sketches and work them into either Illustrator or Photoshop
-          (In Illustrator of Photoshop)- Clean up images and colour them
-          Put more evidence of work onto blog
Mon W/B 2/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I have decided not to ‘clean up’ the images, and have simply left them the way they are. Blog is nearly finished, Schedules are caught up, and drawings are nearly completed.
-          Finish blog
-          Finalise sketches
Mon W/B 9/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

Have ignored the artwork completely for the written work- on that note, I have completed Task 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the blog. All that is left is Task 6 onwards.
-          Finish blog Tasks- 6 and 7
-          Annotate images on Task 5
Mon W/B 16/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I have begun annotating the images on task 5 and have stated on task 6. Hopefully they will both be completed before the month is out.
-          Finish artwork and post to blog
Mon W/B 23/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

I have finished the artwork and posted it to the blog, and now all that is needed is to start the evaluation.

-          Start Evaluation
Mon W/B 30/05/16
(Detailed Weekly Summary)

All that is needed now is to finish my evaluation and then hand in my FMP.
-          Finish Evaluation
-          Hand in work

PROGRESS UPDATE
PLAN FOR NEXT MONTH / WEEK (Including Possible Contingency Plans)